Thursday, 21 Nov 2013
by Jean-Yves Lemoigne
Plus, these freakin’ kids cover Tool’s 46 and 2 and kick some serious arse with it yo.
posted at 22:15
Tuesday, 19 Nov 2013
Cape Times Selfies ad campaign
And lastly, sweet jebus! This freaking kid at 10 years old can fluently speak backwards, no matter what sentence is thrown at him to say. Not structurally, but phoneically reverse the sound of the words themselves.
(note: potato quality, audio levels are very differing in loudness)
posted at 18:33
Monday, 18 Nov 2013
Plus, Howard, the world’s first Kim Jong-un. I want one for my birthday party.
posted at 17:25
Wednesday, 13 Nov 2013
…or catching up on about three months of internet.
Dialup handshake example
Sociology (and stuff)
The 1939 New York World’s Fair
Supercut: 50 “four in the morning”s – Museum of Four in the Morning
- Animals would stop the zombie apocalypse before it started
- “Christ, what an asshole” works for everything
- 35 years after the clock tower shooting, Whitman belatedly claims his 15th victim
- A Marine recounts his one afternoon with a notorious serial killer
- Get ordained for free as a Dudeist minister
- Mexico’s Tales of Bus Passengers Forced to Fight to the Death
- Colombian women get their road fixed by refusing to have sex
- Civ II’s “Eternal War” continues on reddit more than a year later
- Carpet designer threatens cosplayers with legal action
- This Guy’s Eaten Nothing but Raw Meat for Five Years
- A map of Pangea with modern political borders
- What happens when you replace guns with thumbs up?
- Images of Vietnam Zippo engravings (yes, gratifying rewards too as a Preacher fan)
- The wonderfully wierd emoticon art of Ryder Ripps
- Questlove’s Celebrity Stories
- Back to toilet reading basics with new technology: backlabel
- Webgame: Z-Type
posted at 20:36