Tuesday, 19 Nov 2013
- Music skills evolved at least 30 million years ago in the common humans-monkeys ancestor
- Long commutes cause obesity, neck pain, loneliness, divorce, stress, and insomnia
- 21st century heists: Five more men charged in global bank heist that netted $45 million in hours
- The Pink Panther gang: The astonishing story behind the world’s most feared robbers.
- Havana Marking meets and interviews members of the Pink Panter
- Sigh… The death throes of the keyboard cellphone
- Mike Tyson writes My Life As a Young Thug
- Goodness Gone Viral: Paying it Forward lives on in drive-thrus
- DIY your smartphone into a digital microscope for $10
- Witzelsucht: the neurological affliction that causes a person to make constant puns, jokes and sexual comments in an inappropriate and random setting
And lastly, sweet jebus! This freaking kid at 10 years old can fluently speak backwards, no matter what sentence is thrown at him to say. Not structurally, but phoneically reverse the sound of the words themselves.
(note: potato quality, audio levels are very differing in loudness)