by Jean-Yves Lemoigne
Plus, these freakin’ kids cover Tool’s 46 and 2 and kick some serious arse with it yo.
Plus, Howard, the world’s first Kim Jong-un. I want one for my birthday party.
So I’ve seen pictures of Saudis standing atop of cars in-motion, driving on two wheels, but I never could convince my brain to accept them as being real photos. Now I can (to a degree), with this video of a bunch of guys not just hanging out on top of a car going at full speed on two wheels, but they also decide to take off, not just one, but two of the damn things tires while they’re at it.
Evolution of the alphabet
I really should be posting this stuff more often rather than piling up these posts over the course of days. Well, should…
- So Cool: A surgical knife that diagnoses caner almost immediately on contact
- Shit. Lack of sleep is key in activating excessive worrying
- Elon Musk wants to get you from NY to LA in 45 minutes
- Curiosity Mars Rover Passes Kilometer of Driving
- Four scientists debate on the origins of mathematics
- Damn, I want to see this chart: Family Tree of Fish Yields Surprises
- 33,000 feet (10 Km) up, is a bubble of bacteria that surrounds the Earth
- When at the ends of the Earth: On getting drunk in Antartica
- How Scientology changed the internet
- Woman’s work: The twisted reality of an Italian freelancer in Syria
- Yes: I Write All My Blog Posts Out Longhand, and You Should Too
- Reuters, deliberately toning down their Climate Change coverage
- Here’s What It Looks Like When You Replace Photographers With iPhone-Wielding Reporters
- Think Your Office Is Soulless? Check Out This Amazon Fulfillment Center
- Woman sues Japan Yamaguchi-gumi crime boss to refund protection money over “employer liability”
- If true, this is a charming twitter story of how Erin Faulk tried to find Matt Damon
- From the master cinematographer: 20 Tips by Roger Deakins
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun interviews Charlie Brooker
- They’re making a Star Wars comic based on the original draft, looks good
- 10 of the most cryptic texts in the world
- Gallery: What does 200 Calories look like?
- Whoa, an augmented reality colouring book: colAR App