- Delusional Doppelgängers: The Three Christs of Ypsilanti State Hospital
- I’m Sick Of Pretending: I Don’t “Get” Art
- NASA outlines ingenious plan to resurrect the Kepler planet hunter
- A spurned techie’s revenge: Locking down his ex’s digital life
- Physics explains why tapping the top of a beer bottle produces a geyser of foam
- TV Is Dying, And Here Are The Stats From The US That Prove It
- The Neuroscientist Who Discovered He Was a Psychopath
- The quest for Shadow of the Colossus’ last big secret
- Pop music is louder, less acoustic and more energetic than in the 1950s
- What the … Why everyone and your mother started using ellipses … everywhere
- A simple explanation of how money moves around the banking system
- U.S. family that tried living without anything ‘Made in China’
- Mexican Cartels Enslave Engineers to Build Radio Network
- Population 1: the town that’s been reclaimed by the prairie
- Confessions of a porn site boss: Part 1 & Part 2
- The War on the War on Death Begins
- Never let the facts get in the way of a good story eh?
Just in time for the weekend. Thanks science.
- British monarchy ‘needs to be more like Game of Thrones’
- The making of the THX sound
- Scientists finally figure out the physics of falling Guinness bubbles
- Why I Do Not Want Everyone To Agree With Me
- Profiling this week of space and the Square Kilometre Array
- Pentagon for a manned mission to another star by 2112 (whut?)
- Everything you need to know about next week’s Transit of Venus
Interestingly, web feed this morning has had a lot of alcohol related videos for some reason. Here are the highlights…
First, a really fun compilation of beer opening methods.
…topped by this guy using a chainsaw:
And finally, what could indeed be the world’s best bartender; though admittedly, I’d want him to just poor the damn drinks if I were a patron…
Also as extra, this beer commercial with Charlie sheen is quite fun.