- Some guy called Brad does acid, live-tweets it
- Ordos: The biggest ghost town in China
- Sweden is so efficient with its waste-to-energy program, that it’s importing trash from other European countries
- Awesome: Focus on the Family is giving up on reaching out to Millennials
- The TPP: A first-hand look at the secret international talks that could change the Internet
- A university built a supercomputer with Raspberry Pi(s) and Lego
- Mathematician claims proof of connection between prime numbers
- It Ain’t 1979 Anymore: Why this week’s attacks on American embassies aren’t the Iran hostage crisis all over again.
- Somehow missed: Vice interviewed my hero cinematographer Christopher Doyle
- Cool… 45 Years of the John Peel Show is available on Soundcloud.
- Comedian Josh Sankey will travel across the U.S. with only bacon as currency
- On the tubes: a recording of Tolkien reciting a poem in Elvish
Lastly… cats compilation video, because cats compilation video.