- In 1970, a NASA director wrote this letter answering Why Explore Space?
- Worthwhile read: an unexpected meeting with the inventor of the first programmable computer
- Also, visit the very first web page from more than 20 years ago
- Reddit harasses a teen who may have faked her own cyber-bullying
- Thirty Is Not The New Twenty: Why Your 20s Matter
- Sad news: Tig Notaro Has Breast Cancer
- The Criminalisation of Mental Illness in Black America
- A 74 year-old car buff is selling off his antique car collection, says he wasted his life and would rather have had a wife
- Meanwhile, a New York neighborhood had a proper funeral for a 1982 Honda Civic
- Swiss sheep will warn shepherds of wolf attacks by SMS
- UK Kindle eBook sales have overtaken Amazon UK print sales
- How the BBC crushed NBC and brought Olympics coverage into the future
- Editorial: So, bumbling Boris Johnson is lovable and funny? Well, have I got news for you
- Video: Olympic Stadium sings “All You Need is Love”
- Plus: 10 hours of Ping Pong
Also, here’s the trailer for Zero Dark Hour, the new film from Hurt Locker director Katherine Bigelow about the events of SEAL Team Six and the hunt for Osama Bin Laden. Slightly underwhelming, but I’m still looking forward to it.